Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowdrops and socks

Here are the snowdrops I mentioned last week. There's a particularly sheltered spot near our local library where the early spring bulbs always seem to come up sooner than anywhere else.


I'm working on another sock - it's all I seem to want to knit again these days, but I guess there's nothing wrong with that, really. I've misplaced the ball band for this yarn, but I do know that it's a cotton blended with wool and nylon. As I took the picture I realized that since I bought this circular needle in July I've knit almost every sock on it, unless I already had a sock on this needle and wanted to start another one. It's a Chiaogoo RED and it's still the best circular needle I've worked with. The points and the join are really superior.


No comments:

Post a Comment