Thursday, July 26, 2012

New love in Ashland

Before you worry, I'm not leaving Dave for an Ashland beau - my new love is a bicycle! I've been bike-shopping for a while, and yesterday I found the one. It's a Giant and it's a pretty mint colour.




We went for a bike ride along the Bear Creek Greenway this morning and ended up at Blue Heron Park. It's a beautiful 17 mile-long walking and cycling trail that runs along the creek. Apparently I rode 14 miles rather effortlessly on my new bike - I'm in love!

There is a community garden at the park as well, so of course we had to check it out. They have ripe tomatoes here, and can get three crops of beets in a season!






Tomorrow we head south to Gilroy, CA, after a great three days here in Ashland. We've seen two fantastic plays and head to a third one tonight. The weather has been lovely and hot, and we're enjoying ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment