Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday round-up

Frankie wears my knitting too:

Hang on, Frankie!

I finally found the time and mental energy to make myself a new project bag:


The pattern is the Poochie Bag from this site.

My nasturtiums are growing nicely. These ones are about 4 inches (10 cm) high now.


These ones were planted at the same time, but are plotting to take over the world, I think! They're about a foot (30 cm) high, with runners reaching out in all directions. I expected the front, variegated, ones to be trailing, but I thought the ones in the back would be compact, like their brethren in the other pot. Oh well, the extra growth is tasty in salads!


This is my current favourite tomato plant. The variety is called Superbush. It's supposed to produce full sized tomatoes on a compact plant. I love how sturdy it looks.


I am making progress on my shrug. It now has a back and short sleeves, and I'm working on the drapey bit that makes up the rest of it. I'm looking forward to having this to wear.


A close-up of my pretty new stitch markers. Thank you, Joanne!


No comments:

Post a Comment