Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Organization

My crafting space - a drop-front secretary desk

Top drawer - stamping and sticking supplies

Second drawer - painting supplies

Here are some of the goodies I ordered from cute tape:

Kitty washi tape

Flowery washi tape

Polka-dotted washi tape


More washi tape and some fabric tape




One of the things I found when I was cleaning up yesterday was a kit for a journal that I'd gotten several years ago but had never made the time to assemble. This morning I put it together, and figured out how to spiral bind it without the fancy machine. I ended up basting it together with yarn and then it wasn't too hard to get the spiral through.

Here's the cover I've started playing around with - note the use of my new fabric tape!


Inside the cover and first page

A random page spread

So many empty pages to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment