Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home again

We are back from our Toronto, Montreal, Eastern Townships trip and I've gotten everything unpacked and a load of laundry going. After some garden maintenance I'll deal with the pictures we took and post some of my favourites.

In the meantime, here's a shot of the yarn we bought on our travels:


Thibault is checking it out, of course. In fact, while I walked away to find the last skeins he started chomping on a ball of sock yarn. He does like himself some wool! I actually only bought 3 of these skeins, and they're either gifts or to be knitted as gifts. The cotton was a really good deal, and Dave will knit it into dish cloths over the winter, and sock yarn doesn't count as stash (especially since we give away almost all of the socks we knit!) so not bad over all, I think. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment